Three ways for you to apply:
- Submit your Resume and an intro email to: DrainTech@unclogdrains.com
- Fax to: (651) 436-1548
- Apply Online: https://fs11.formsite.com/c772Vi/form3/index.
Industrial Service Technician
At McDonough’s we cross train our employees to work in our service vans, water jet trucks and our vac trucks. You will be handling service calls to unclog drains in primarily commercial locations with a few residential locations as well. This means working in factories, restaurants, apartment buildings, homes, offices and more. This position works daily at our customer’s sites. We access plumbing through clean-outs, drains, toilets, manholes, whatever the case may be. Our Vac Trucks work within numerous different industries as a very powerful material mover.
We handle small stuff in peoples homes all the way up to 48″ culverts. If it’s clogged, our guys unclog it. We also do preventative maintenance to keep our customers drains flowing freely and help avoid clogs.
For this position, 60% of the time you will be working independently, the rest of the time as a team or partners depending upon the job. We will train you on everything you need to know, even help you obtain a class B CDL license.
This is a great career position with flexibility and varying tasks. Some drains are out door and some of the drains are indoor. If the mundane is killing you at your current job, check us out.
Hey Lawn-care Guys, sick of being laid off each year? Grass and Lawns don’t need to be cut in the winter. Snow plowing isn’t guaranteed. Break your ties now with Lawn care. We have never laid anyone off! This is a Year Round position.
No Snowplowing, no Rain days. Solid work, great Career!
- Our typical first year Tech makes $55,000 to $62,000+
- McDonough’s Uniforms, pants, shirts, work coats, gloves, and steel toe boots, All tools, safety gear, etc. provided. All you need to provide is a positive attitude ready to work!
- No Selling!
- No Commissions – Hourly Pay
- Overtime after 10 hours in a day and after 40 per week
- Paid Weekly
Responsibilities and Duties
Each day will be different at McDonough’s. We operate Service Vans, Water Jet Trucks and Vacuum trucks. When we hire a new technician we take the time to cross train that tech on each vehicle and the tools and jobs that truck is best suited to handle. Once fully trained, your day may start in a van, then help out on a water jetting job. The next day you may be in a vacuum truck. It always rotates. The work is also a mixture of outside jobs and indoor jobs. Some jobs you will be back and forth inside and then out too.
Qualifications and Skills
- Have a clean driving record
- Pass a background check
- Pass a drug screening
- Pass a basic DOT physical
- Be able to lift fifty pounds above the waist
- Work history in sewers, drains, construction, plumbing, maintenance, lawn care, snow plowing or similar/related fields is beneficial, make sure you tell us about it.
- Have a positive can do attitude
- Paid Vacation after six months
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance and Simple IRA
- Smart Phone
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $62,000.00 /year
How To Apply
Three ways for you to apply for this position: